WardrobeTrendsFashion’s 2017 Top 100 Business Schools list, includes a ranking of the World’s Top 100 Business Schools, based on a methodology that assesses academic reputation, employer reputation, quality of teaching, and diversity. Over the past couple of months, we conducted a survey with the aim of providing an objective assessment of the world’s best business schools, evaluated across academic reputation, admission eligibility, job Placement rate, specialization, and more. We surveyed more than 120,000 individuals in an extensive poll, including 22,500 students, 45,000 industry professionals, and 52,500 recruiters around the world.
Top business schools in Europe for 2017:
Europe also has a large number of top business schools to choose from, including 13 in the UK alone, including London Business School (5th globally) in the top 10. Other UK institutions in the top 50 include Judge Business School (20th), Saïd Business School (25th), Manchester Business School (29th), Warwick Business School (37th), Cass Business School (43rd), Imperial College Business School (46th), and Cranfield School of Management(47th).
Meanwhile, Spain and Switzerland each claim 3 top business schools this year, including Iese Business School in top 10. Top business schools in Spain: Iese Business School (8th), IE Business School (12th), and ESADE (14th). Top business schools in Switzerland: IMD business school (19th), University of St.Gallen (63rd), and Geneva Business School (81st).
Elsewhere on the continent, Germany, France, and Netherlands each have two entries in the business school ranking, including France’s INSEAD Business School ranked number 1 in the world.
Lastly, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, and Portugal have one entrant apiece, with Italy’s SDA Bocconi School of Management ranked 26th.
Top business schools in Asia for 2017:
India has the largest number of top business schools in Asia with 5, including three in the top 50: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – IIMA (21st), Faculty of Management Studies – FMS Delhi (38th), and Indian Institute of Management Bangalore – IIMB (44th).
China and Hong Kong are home to 3 top business schools each, with China’s CEIBS ranked 11 in 100 business schools in the world, while Hong Kong’s highest ranked institution for business is HKUST Business School, ranked 17th – neighboring South Korea is home to one business school (Sungkyunkwan University’s Graduate School of Business GSB (49th).
Meanwhile, Singapore claims two representatives, NUS Business School at National University of Singapore (33rd) and Nanyang Business School (48th).
WardrobeTrendsFashion’s best business schools in the world, 2017: Methodology
The tenets of our methodology remain the same, but each year we aim to refine. This year, the factors we have considered is based on 7 major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
- Academic reputation
- Admission eligibility
- Job placement rate
- Recruiter feedback
- Global reputation and influence
- Annual tuition and fees
Data for these indicators was collected from publicly available sources, business school’s website, our research, and survey. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiters feedback, without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate business schools on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
- However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the 100 schools above are the “WardrobeTrendsFashion’s Top 100 Business Schools In The World – 2017 Ranking” , there may be many other schools that offer excellent MBA programs.
- This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a business school, and are simply one element to consider.
- The overall score is 100 points.
- Institutions within the same rank range are listed alphabetically.
- The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
- Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 120,000 individuals, across 7 data points.
- Surveys completed by 22,500 students, 45,000 industry professionals, and 52,500 recruiters around the world.
- The overall score are numerical scores given to the schools based on students, business executives, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the school. Overall scores are out of 100.
- More details about the “Top 100 Business Schools In The World – 2017 Ranking” – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the Top 100 Business Schools Worldwide with WardrobeTrendsFashion in the table below.
2017 Top 100 Business Schools In The World
WardrobeTrendsFashion Award Winner Logos
If you use this logos to signify your WardrobeTrendsFashion wins in the 2017 Top 100 Business Schools In The World you agree to use them AS IS. You agree to NOT alter them in any way, other than to resize them. If you wish to render an altered version of one or more of these logos you must first receive approval from us.
If you use this logos online, please link it to open to this url http://wardrobetrendsfashion.com/top-100-business-schools-world-2017-ranking/ in a new tab or browser window.
The .PNG files are sufficiently high-resolution for print production.