WardrobeTrendsFashion’s 2016 Top 100 Business Schools list, includes a ranking of the World’s Top 100 Business Schools, based on a methodology that assesses academic reputation, employer reputation, quality of teaching, and diversity. Over the past couple of months, we conducted a survey with the aim of providing an objective assessment of the world’s best business schools, evaluated across academic reputation, admission eligibility, job Placement rate, specialization, and more. We surveyed more than 120,000 individuals in an extensive poll, including 22,500 students, 45,000 industry professionals, and 52,500 recruiters around the world.
(Photo: Karasin Group)
WardrobeTrendsFashion today announced the 2016 Best Business Schools rankings, featuring top-performing business institutions in the World. The tenets of our methodology remain the same, but each year we aim to refine. This year, the factors we have considered is based on 7 major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
- Academic reputation
- Admission eligibility
- Job placement rate
- Recruiter feedback
- Global reputation and influence
- Annual tuition and fees
Data for these indicators was collected from publicly available sources, business school’s website, our research, and survey. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiters feedback, without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate business schools on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
- However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the 100 schools above are the “WardrobeTrendsFashion’s top 100 business school in the world for executives and entrepreneurs” 2016, there may be many other schools that offer excellent MBA programs.
- This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a business school, and are simply one element to consider.
- The overall score is 100 points.
- Institutions within the same rank range are listed alphabetically.
- The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
- Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 120,000 individuals, across 7 data points.
- Surveys completed by 22,500 students, 45,000 industry professionals, and 52,500 recruiters around the world.
- The overall score are numerical scores given to the schools based on students, business executives, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the school. Overall scores are out of 100.
- More details about the “world’s top business schools rankings for executives and entrepreneurs, 2016” – Email email@example.com
Discover the Top 100 Business Schools Worldwide with WardrobeTrendsFashion in the table below.
2016 Top 100 Business Schools In The World
WardrobeTrendsFashion Award Winner Logos
If you use this logos to signify your WardrobeTrendsFashion wins in the 2016 Top 100 Business Schools In The World you agree to use them AS IS. You agree to NOT alter them in any way, other than to resize them. If you wish to render an altered version of one or more of these logos you must first receive approval from us.
If you use this logos online, please link it to open to this url http://wardrobetrendsfashion.com/top-100-business-schools-world-2016-ranking/ in a new tab or browser window.
The .PNG files are sufficiently high-resolution for print production.