Celebrating its 10th anniversary, ZoukOut 2010 took centerstage on Saturday, 11th December at Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island, marking a trailblazing jaunt of 10 pivotal years in music, dance and art in the great sandy outdoors. A milestone year for Zouk with a fittingly stellar line-up; ZoukOut, the most eagerly anticipated event this side of the globe, a yet another treasure trove of lasting memories for years to come.
Inspired by pure emotions and the steadfast collective spirit that has grown over the years, ZoukOut marked its 10th year by commemorating ‘The Perfect Beach’, replete with a phenomenal line-up, the balmy sublime setting, remarkable surprises and most importantly, THE inimitable music lovers who never let up on a good party. Like memories etched on the minds of thousands of festival goers or a single snapshot that captures countless manifestations of undeniable bliss, painting the picture-perfect backdrop for the culmination of communal experiences, celebrate music and life by stepping into a universal gaze of wonderment at the festival’s grand-tenth birthday bash.
The line up included:
1. Tiesto, Kaleidoscope World Tour
2. French house & electro music jock David Guetta
3. Dutch electronic music jock Afrojack
4. Australian alternative dance act Midnight Juggernauts
5. American house music DJ Dennis Ferrer
6. German house music duoBooka Shade
7. American MC Skillz
8. DJ Jazzy Jeff from American hip-hop act DJ Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince
9. Dutch electro house jock Laidback Luke
10. American techno jock Dubfire of Deep Dish
Check out photos of what went down at the party “One World, One Music, One Tribe, One Dance”, with partygoers wearing their heart on your sleeve, delving into the kingdom of partyrock below.
(Photos: Jason Ho and Various)