Mandarin Oriental, Geneva and Swiss jeweler Chopard are offering suite accommodation with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes private atelier visit. The Happy Suite Diamonds package is an ideal break for those looking to relax in one of the hotel’s stunning suites and indulge in the ultimate delight of fine jewelry.
On arriving at the hotel by private limousine from Geneva International Airport, guests will be welcomed withChampagne in-Suite where they can enjoy panoramic views over the city and mountains, before being driven to the nearby Chopard atelier. Here a master jeweler will welcome them for a bespoke, private two-hour tour of the workshop during which they will discover the secrets behind some of the world’s most modern and exquisite jewelry masterpieces. For example, the mastery behind the making of an exquisite diamond creation or putting final touches to a tailor-made wedding band will be revealed. The tour also includes a visit to Chopard’s newly opened private museum.
The Happy Suite Diamonds package includes:
– Accommodation in a Junior Terrace Suite, Corner Suite or Deluxe Suite
– Daily buffet breakfast for two at Café Calla or in the privacy of your Suite
– Champagne and special amenity by the hotel’s Pastry Chef
– Private Round-trip Limousine transfers from international airport and private transfers to – Chopard atelier (located 15 minutes from the hotel)
Private two-hour guided tour of Chopard atelier and museum (available Mon-Fri from 10am to noon)
– An exclusive Chopard Signature book
The package, priced from CHF 1,950 per night, is valid until December 31, 2015.