Auctionata concluded its Vintage Timepieces sale this afternoon in partnership with Chrono24, with lots ranging from chronographs and sport watches, to pocket watches and decorative table clocks from throughout the 20th century.
With increased attention from recent watch conferences and innovations, the sale attracted 554 bidders, many of them first-time bidders, from 48 countries including Australia, Brazil, Croatia, France, Macau, Oman, and South Korea. The auction was highlighted by the sale of fine timepieces from top watch manufacturers including Rolex, Omega, and Vaucheron Constantin.
Complete auction results are available online at www.auctionata.com/auction-results. Popular lots from Auctionata’s Chrono24: Vintage Timepieces sale include:
– Rolex Pre-Daytona, Ref. 6238, Switzerland, c.1965
– Panerai Luminor Submersible, LE C140/500, Switzerland, c.2000
– Omega Speedmaster, Ref. 3510.50, Switzerland, c.1995
– Rolex GMT-Master, Ref. 16753 F, Switzerland, c.1981
– Rolex Precision, Ref. 4218, Switzerland, c.1950
The next New York auction, Modern Masters, will take place on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 4 p.m. EDT.